-moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);

Friday, September 26, 2014

#winning

This week has been a crazy, hectic, "I'm losing my mind" kind of week. That being said, I don't have one of my "normal" blog posts to post, so this is more of a post about some cool things I thought I would share.

1. HerCampus is giving away a $500 Lilly Pulitzer shopping spree! That's right, two of my favorite things (HC & Lilly) have teamed up to make sure summer never ends. Find details about this and other awesome giveaways here!



2. Remember my fabulous Custom Lilly shorts featured here? Well get excited, because now you can get 10% off of your first purchase by using this link!



3. Alex and Ani is on RueLaLa right now! You may have seen my post about wanting an Alex and Ani bracelet not too long ago, and I'm so excited that it's on RueLaLa! If you want to join RueLaLa and get awesome deals on crazy cute stuff, click here!


4. Last but not least, I'd love to hear some ideas on new posts! And if anyone is an up and coming graphic designer or knows anyone who designs webpages, I'd love to speak with you!

Don't forget to enter to win a SABRE alarm system here!



No comments:

Post a Comment