Having the right school supplies is essential for starting your semester off on the right foot! I hate fighting through horrible crowds and standing in long check out lines just to end up with the same boring school supplies as everyone else. I've been shopping at Office Depot for school supplies since I was in the tenth grade, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! This year, I had the chance to shop the Divoga collections, and I fell in love! Here are my school supply picks for the semester!
1. Metallic dots mini binder. This is perfect for taking to club, sorority, or any type of meetings! It has add in notebook paper and divider tabs, but still fits perfectly in my purse! I printed out some calendars to go in it and have been using it as a planner/notebook.
2. Metallic dots mini notebooks. I love mini things (if you haven't already figured that out...) and these mini notebooks are perfect! The gold dots look like Kate Spade, but I only paid about $2.00 for these, so I'd say these notebooks are a win-win! I keep one in my purse or backpack to keep handy whenever I need it!
3. Paper clips/binder clips. These are an essential for any desk! You never know how much you will need these until you don't have any! Plus, they come in a cute box.
4. File folders. I use file folders to keep all of my important documents in, such as receipts, contracts, etc. They fit perfectly in my desk drawers and keep me organized!
5. Composition notebook. While this notebook doesn't match my metallic scheme for the rest of my school supplies, I fell in love with the watercolor feather design! I always have to use composition for notebooks for lab, and this one brightens up the work space in my lab!
6. Sharpie Clear View Highlighters. These things are AMAZING!! I will never use another highlighter again! These highlighters have clear tips so you can see where you are highlighting and your books and notes will be super neat!
What are your must have school supplies?! Be sure to check out the whole Office Depot #GearUpForCollege Collection here!
This post is sponsored by Office Depot, Inc. and Her Campus Media. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. Thank you for supporting the brands that make My Life As Hayden possible!