-moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pounce on Ounces Challenge


I'm sure a lot of you have seen the Gallon Challenge on social media. I'm writing this blog post to say STOP! The common saying about drinking water is that you have to drink 8 glasses a day. This isn't necessarily true! In reality, each person has a different amount of water they should drink each day.

You should drink half of your weight in ounces of water per day!

This semester I have decided to get healthier and drink more water, plus start eating more fruits and vegetables! Drinking more water will give you clearer, healthier skin, plus reduce bloating! Don't believe me? Check out these results. Join me on my Pounce on Ounces challenge (a huge thanks to my friend Kalley for coming up with the name!) All you have to do is 1) weigh yourself, 2) divide the weight in half, 3) drink that much water per day 4) record your weekly results. For me, I have to drink 2 and a half of my Camelbak bottles per day! If you're still having trouble figuring out how much water you should be drinking per day, check out this hydration calculator. I'll be posting an update after a month, so stay tuned!! Are you going to join in on my challenge? Let me know in the comments!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hayden, I would love to see your dorm this year! Thanks love you

    ReplyDelete