-moz-box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1);

Monday, June 30, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer taste on a Forever 21 budget

I absolutely love Lilly Pulitzer. The bright colors and enticing patterns make you feel like you're always in a "Sunny State of Mind". The only thing I don't love is the price tag of brand new Lilly. As a college student that has to pay for things like sorority dues on my own, and has no income during the school year, I can't afford brand new Lilly. I mentioned in my About Me that I love finding a good deal on something. I found a members only website called RueLaLa that offers super discounted, brand new Lilly that is a season or two old quite often! (If you want to join this site, click here or comment with your email!) Another place that sells new and EUC (excellent used condition) Lilly is the Re-Lilly Group on Facebook. In fact I just bought a NWT (new with tags) Let's Cha Cha Sarasota tunic for $100 (which is AWESOME because most Let's Cha Cha styles go for ABOVE the retail price!) that will go perfectly with my Let's Cha Cha swimsuit bottoms I found on eBay for $18. I wasn't kidding when I said I loved finding a good deal. While you're on the Re-Lilly group, go check out my XS Hotty Pink Sailor's Valentine Dress and Guiding Light Shorts listings! If you're interested in buying one of these pieces, you can email me at haydenlee2013@gmail.com with your offers. Help a college girl out, people!
Me, on the far left, with my Let's Cha Cha bottoms I got for a STEAL!

Guiding Light Grace Shorts Sz 2 - FOR SALE!

Hotty Pink Sailor's Valentine Jessy Dress Sz XS (and it has POCKETS!!!) - FOR SALE!

Let's Cha Cha Sarasota Beaded Tunic - my new purchase!

If you, or any other Lilly lover you know, are interested in one of these pieces, email me or comment on here and I will give you any information that you need! Thanks!


1 comment: